Thursday, July 21, 2005

reflections

Well, I just finished up writing my final essay for the totalitarianism class that I've been taking for the past three weeks here in Prague. So that means that I'm done. Done! That's always a nice feeling, to be completely done with a class and not to have to worry about it anymore. I have enjoyed the class. It's been good learning about life under totalitarian domination from someone who actually lived through it and actively participated in working against it. Defintely cool. But the class is over now, and that means that it's time for me to go home. And that is a strange thought... It's been nearly ten weeks since I left the United States. Ten weeks that have flown by so quickly. Seems like just a few days ago that I was sitting in the plane on the XNA runway getting ready to take off. A lot has happened in those ten weeks, a lot of good stuff. I've learned a lot about who God is and how He works in this world, how He works in and through me. I've definitely been challenged to live my faith and find ways to tell others about it, especially here in these past few weeks in the study abroad program. It's awesome to think about all that God has done around me. This summer here in Prague has been an experience I am so blessed to have been a part of! I hope that God has blessed you in some equally amazing ways this summer. Isn't it wonderful to be a part of His kingdom?!

No comments: