Thursday, October 21, 2010

thankful thursday

Inspired by my wonderful friend Deanna, I've decided to post a Thankful Thursday post today. Basically, that means that I either don't have much of anything else to write about or that I don't have the time and energy to do so, so I'll be satisfied with giving you a little insight into things I'm thankful for today. Never a bad idea, though, right? So, right now, I'm thankful for:

1) an absolutely gorgeous day outside today here in Abilene
2) amazing roommates who are wonderful to and for me
3) a good conversation with Brad Carter of CCC this afternoon
4) a good time back home with family in preparation for my brother's wedding
5) Nellie being my sister-in-law!
6) getting to spend some time with my nephew, Jakub, who's insanely cute!
7) the photographs I've printed off and hung on my wall
8) lime potato chips -- AMAZING!
9) the MRNA crew and getting to see them later tonight
10) an hour or so last night that I spent reading FOR FUN!
11) slowly developing relationships with some of the people in the College Heights community
12) the OPPORTUNITY to study Greek and pass a test on Tuesday :)

No comments: