Thursday, February 25, 2010

thankful thursday

1. laughter
2. finding joy in even the most mundane tasks
3. friends' smiles
4. exciting dreams for the future!
5. a good lunch: poppyseed chicken, green beans, and salad
6. my mentoring group - every single one of them!
7. the prayer labyrinth on ACU's campus
8. getting a fair amount of homework done this evening
9. not feeling too overwhelmed this week
10. God's grace and the encouragement of others which got me through the past few weeks
11. snow sharks :o)
12. Tatia and her crazy stories :o)
13. Paul and the fun I have chatting with him
14. getting to talk to Ivan, my first and always best friend, and catch up with him and his lovely wife, Ariel
15. the bowl of cereal I'm about to eat - the traditional family bedtime snack


1 comment:

Shelly said...

cereal is my bedtime snack too!